I could wax poetic about wax beans!
What you need:
- 1 pound fresh summer beans
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, made into paste
- salt & pepper
Cook beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright and tender, 8-10 minutes. use a slotted spoon to trasnfer beasn into an ice bath.
Combine the rest of the ingredients to make vinaigrette. Toss cooled beans with the vinaigrette! Finish with you favorite fresh herb and salt & pepper to taste.